Full résumé available upon request.
- 2015 - Master's project: simulating and analyzing schooling behavior, using C++, OpenGL and Matlab.
- 2013 - Scientific internship at Schut Geometrical Metrology, designing and programming a geometrical algorithm in C++.
- 2012 - Treasurer of the 15-day Summer University of AEGEE-Groningen, with 30 participants from all over Europe.
- 2012 - Participation in 8-day EuroArab project in Kraków, discussed with eleven participants from Egypt how media shape the images of Western and Arab societies. Accepted based on motivational letter.
- 2011 - Participated in a 23-day study trip to Sydney and Melbourne, visiting various universities, research centers and companies.
- 2011 - Bachelor's project: airflow simulation at Schut Geometrical Metrology.
- 2010 - Participated in an 11-day study trip to Budapest and Prague.
- 2009-2010 - Treasurer and subsequently member of the auditing committee for the Fysisch-Mathematische Faculteitsvereniging.
Furthermore I have been a teaching assistant
for courses in Introductory Mathematics, Algorithmics, Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, as well as coordinating the support of exchange students in 2012. Through the years I also fulfilled roles in the committees
for sports, culture and the memberweekend at the FMF